Pandemonic Issues is a Tactical RPG! Teaser Image here!

[Postagem em Português lá embaixo]

Hi guys, just posting an update here.

Way before the beginning of Pandemonic Issues' development, I had decided that I'd want to develop a Tactical RPG one.

So, P.I. came to life and I designed it for this fate.


And here's a teaser of what to expect from the very Alpha Version:


I'm happy to announce that this image won the Image of The Day award from GameDev website last night! :D

Here's the link:
https://twitter.com/gdevnet/status/720776721809686532

Well, that's all for today. See u guys!

Ivan Junior - GameDev

[PORTUGUÊS]

Olá, tudo bom? Vim atualizá-los por agora!

Bem antes do início do desenvolvimento de Pandemonic Issues, eu havia decidido que eu queria desenvolvê-lo como um jogo Tático de RPG.

Então, P.I. veio à vida e eu o criei com esse destino em mente.

Fico feliz em também anunciar que essa imagem ganhou o título de Imagem do Dia num site super conhecimento mundialmente chamado GameDev na noite passada! :D

Aqui vai o link:
https://twitter.com/gdevnet/status/720776721809686532
 E isso é tudo por hoje! Até mais!

Ivan Júnior - GameDev

Popular Posts